Acer Mobile Cloud Specs, Price, Review, cell phone, Acer is not exactly a strong market player as far as the mobile space is concerned. But their management is on a continuous effort to bring changes to that. The Acer cloud mobile as the name suggests this particular handset must have associations to the cloud.
Acer has crafted a completely new service called the Acer Cloud.
Acer Mobile Cloud Specs
• it is a compact thin and light weight handset,
• a 4.3 inch display screen
• It has a high pixel density due to its HD resolution which has resulted into the finest display of minor details.
• It comprises of 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, which comes with a 1GB RAM, it also consists of IPS LCD technology.
• Since it is expected to come with an IPS pre-loaded, it shall automatically update.
As far as UI personalization is concerned, Acer has planned to drastically change its prevailing strategies, and will not make any more efforts to make the stock interface heavily personalized. In fact Acer claims to add just a little pinch of differentiation without making hardcore modifications.
The Acer cloud service is quite close to icloud. It is a compound cloud solution. The Acer cloud is not going to provide online storage that is permanent but will facilitate synchronization with your computer’s documents, pictures, music etc. luckily it provides you with a minimum of a 30 day cache so if you are not online for quite some time, you will not be losing your files altogether. This attractive cloud dream is due for launch in august 2012. If you are wondering about its market capturing capacity it is a little early and tricky to judge right now but it seems to be a well balanced and a promising market player. This handset may not be the best in the market but Acer has done quite an excellent job in almost all aspects.
Acer Mobile Cloud Price
No information yet about Acer Mobile Cloud price…