DGtel again present the product DGtel 5880, following the trend of mobile phone is emerging locally, adopted the design bar and a qwerty keypad model. We were a little confused because it was thought that cell phone use the trackpad as a navigation panel, it turns out DGtel just insert a standard navigation buttons. Qwerty keypad is too tight and uncomfortable for those who fingered big. On the phone we tried to test some of the buttons less responsive when pressed.
Frame around the front panel looks like metal but most DGtel 5880 wrapped by plastic material. This device uses a 2.4-inch color LCD screen. There is only 1 port on the left side of body cell phone, is used to recharge the battery at the same time also to earset data cable. External memory slot behind the battery. Among the key on the keypad DGtel insert a shortcut button to enter the TV menu.
DGTel 5880 Specifications :
• Network : Dual band GSM 900/1800, Dual on
• Size/Weight :110 x 57.6 x 11.5 mm / 85 g
• Display :TFT, 2.4 inches
• Memory :Internal 743 Kb, External microSD
• Operating System : Proprietary
• CPU : -
• Camera : VGA, 640×840 Pixels, Night mode, Digital Zoom
• Connectivity : GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth, Data Cable
• Messaging : SMS, MMS, E-mail, IM
• Battery : 800 mAh
Price : $ 46.94 USD in May 2011