Motorola Fire XT Review, Specs, Price, cell phone mobile, Motorola Fire XT is one of the most happening releases from the Motorola Mobility. The handset seems to be a fantastic combo of style, functionality and affordability. The article here is all set to portray a brief review on the handset but first of all, let’s check out the key features of the Motorola Fire XT.
• the handset is powered by v2.3.4 Gingerbread Operating System
• the phone runs on Qualcomm 800 Mega Hertz processor
• Touch sensible controls
• Capacitive TFT touch screen, 3.5 inches screen size, 320 by 480 p resolution
• Multiple touch
• Moto Switch User Interface
• 5 Mega pixel camera, 2592 by 1936 p resolution
• LED Flash, auto focus, geo-tagging
• Video recording with 480p at the rate of 24 fps
• VGA secondary camera present
• Accelerometer sensor, proximity sensor, compass
• 512 Mega Byte RAM, 512 Mega Byte ROM internal memory
• MicroSD memory card slot
• GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, MicroUSB
• A-GPS support
• the phone supports both 2G and 3G networks
• Google Search, Gmail, Maps, Google Talk, YouTube
• 1540 mAh Lithium ion battery
The Motorola Fire XT has been designed with a dimension of 114 by 62 by 12 mm and weighs somewhat about 114 g. The most notable part of the phone is its Moto Switch UI which enables the user with distinct personalization options. With the help of the Moto Switch UI, one can easily switch between the friend & work centered modes based on their current curriculum.
Then, it’s good to inform that the Motorola Fire XT also presents the users with awesome picture and recording quality. Its external memory could be expanded up to a standard 32 GB. Lastly the handset promises of an excellent battery life where the users get 8 hours of talk time, plus a standby duration of twenty-eight days.