Samsung Transform Ultra Review, Specs, Price, cell phone mobile, Enjoy the features of both an Android and a QWERTY packed into one with the new Samsung Ultra. It works on Android 2.3 which is also known as Gingerbread and it is a perfect device for those who want to use both an Android and a QWERTY phone at the same time. Let’s have a closer look at some of the essential features of this new phone.
• Has a TFT Capacitive touchscreen with 256k colors
• Android OS v2.3 (Gingerbread)
• A processor speed of 1 GHz
• Internal memory of 952 MB
• Micro SD slot expandable up to 32 GB
• Comes with a power packed Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset
• Supports both 2G and 3G
• GPRS and EDGE not supported
• Wireless LAN enabled (Wi-Fi)
• Primary camera of 3.15 MP with LED flash
• Secondary VGA camera for 3G calling
• Proximity, Accelerometer and Compass sensors inbuilt.
• MMS, SMS, Email, Push Mail, Instant Messenger(IM) services provided
• Geo-tagging, Google maps, You tube with other standard browsing facilities
• Supports GPS and Bluetooth v3.0
• Supports Micro USB v2.0
• MP3, MP4 and other standard music formats recognized
• Standard Li-ion 1500mAh battery
The major advantage of the new Samsung Transform Ultra is that it is both touch and type with a very responsive touch screen. With a Snapdragon S2 1 GHz processor and a 3.5” display, the phone is both fast and beautiful. The design is simple yet elegant and with a front facing camera, it possesses an edge over its competitors. The phone also comes with a pop up on screen keyboard for those who want to use it solely as a touch screen device. The phone is both light weight and light on the pockets making it affordable and a very good phone in its class.