Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 Review & Price – The Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 is a great entertainment smartphone that extends the appeal of the Xperia collection to new market segments. The user interface is similar to that of the Xperia X10 mini, with the four-corners that give easy one hand use and can be customised for one touch access to your favourite applications. The Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 also includes Timescape for easy access to all your social networking and the infinite button for one click access to a world of content. The open Android operating system delivers great smartphone functionality and access to thousands of applications on Android Market.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 is perfect for enjoying multimedia entertainment. Whether itâ€™s a game from the Android Market, the latest funny clips on YouTube or browsing the web, the 3-inch screen means you won’t miss a thing. Discover and download songs from PlayNow, then listen to all your music using the 3.5mm headphone jack. If you are feeling more creative, there’s a 3.2 MP camera and video recording functionality.
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 – Key features
* Four corners for easy one hand use and one touch access to applications
* Customise the four corners with your favourite apps and add widgets to your homescreens
* Enjoy games, video, internet and more on the 3-inch screen
* Timescape shows all your communication in one place for ultimate simplicity
* Android Market â€“ thousands of applications to keep you entertained
* 3.2 MP camera â€“ snap away and upload instantly to Facebook
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900, UMTS HSPA 900/2100 and UMTS HSPA 800/850/1900/2100.
The XPERIA X8 will be available in selected markets from Q3 in the colours White, Dark Blue/ White, Aqua Blue/ White, Pink/ White, Silver/ White.